Following last year's highly successful eBridges Scotland with almost 1,300 attendees from 40 countries (!), this 1-2 December will see the return of the Bridges Scotland in-person event - with gold sponsor Mabey Bridge - at the SEC in Glasgow.
Discover new ways of working, gain knowledge of best practice and learn about the latest new products, concepts and services covering bridge design, maintenance and construction - in person for maximum networking opportunities or virtually from your office desk.
The ever-popular Bridges Scotland Ten/20 format will also return, where anyone can submit an emerging project or other bright idea for consideration by our panel of experts hosted by Donald MacPherson, Chair of the Bridges Group of The Society of Chief Officers of Transportation in Scotland. Those chosen will get to deliver their message in a quick-fire presentation - ten slides which automatically forward every 20 seconds! It's fast and fun and chosen to add breadth and colour to the more formal seminar proceedings. Please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 October.
Bridges Scotland is brought to you by Bridge Events from Bridge design & engineering - the only magazine dedicated to the international bridge sector - along with the annual Bridges conference, exhibition, workshops & Bridges Awards.
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring at the SEC, Glasgow?
Or a virtual session sponsorship at eBridges Scotland?
Call Lisa Bentley, Event Director – Bridges/eBridges Scotland, on +44 (0) 207 973 4698 or email email@example.com
Or Binda Punj, Event Sponsorship Sales Manager, on +44 (0)207 973 4666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping you safe
With government COVID regulations currently lifted, we as organisers and in conjunction with the venue, are committed to deliver the highest standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness, so you can attend by exhibiting or visiting our event safely and with confidence. We will be implementing the following measures:
- A floor plan which allows for improved circulation
- Allocated time slots for unloading and loading during build up and breakdown
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to and during the exhibition
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the exhibition focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the exhibition
- It will be mandatory for each stand to have prominent hand sanitisers and/or wipes displayed on their stand for visitors and staff to use
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands will be in place throughout the venue.
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- The wearing of masks will be optional
As we get closer to the event, we will continue to assess the measures required in-line with government and venue guidelines to ensure a safe, secure and enjoyable event for all involved.
Please check this page regularly, as all future updates including terms and conditions of entry into the exhibitions will be displayed here.