In partnership with Transport Scotland Hear the latest from the national transport agency
Delivering the Scottish Governments vision for transport
Brought to you in partnership with Transport Scotland, Bridges is your opportunity to hear directly from the national transport agency on its climate change strategy including:
- The climate impacts affecting bridges
- Climate change adaptation policy
- ACCAR policy - road, rail, maritime and aviation
Transport Scotland (all speakers)
Fiona Hyslop MSP Minister for Transport, The Scottish Government
Gary Donaldson Interim Climate Change Manager, Transport Scotland
George Henry National Operations Manager for Road Safety Policy and Education, Transport Scotland
Karen Russell Head of Standards, Roads Directorate, Transport Scotland
Gordon Ramsay Design Manager and Project Manager for the A83 Access to Argyll and Bute Scheme, Transport Scotland
Tanja Waaser Project Manager, Transport Scotland
Graeme Campbell Electric Vehicle infrastructure policy and delivery, Low Carbon Economy Directorate, Transport Scotland
Drew Hill Senior Environment Engineer, Transport Scotland
Transport Scotland Sessions
Transport Scotland’s Approach to Climate Change Adaptation & Resilience
14:00 - 14:25
- Reviewing the overarching climate change adaptation policy landscape.
- Assessing the climate impacts affecting bridges.
- Discussing the ACCAR policy document, which outlines the key climate risks affecting Scotland’s transport system and sets out our strategic outcomes for Road, Rail, Aviation and Maritime transport networks.
Gary Donaldson, Climate Change Manager, Transport Scotland