Traffex Road Expo Scotland is getting a new name and location
Traffex Scotland will now be held at The SEC in Glasgow on 13 & 14 November 2019 and will continue to be the country’s only event dedicated to help ‘future-proof’ the Scottish road network.
The event will continue to provide a platform for debate and discussion for the development of mobility, ITS and traffic management as well as how technology is driving change on the network. This will go alongside Traffic Scotland’s focus on the design, construction and maintenance of both strategic and local roads.
The event will also continue to incorporate Bridges Scotland “two days of free seminar sessions” aimed at giving bridge engineers and owners the latest insight into bridge design, construction and maintenance.
Some of the benefits of moving to Glasgow include
- A modern venue with better facilities for our visitors and exhibitors.
- A larger hall to develop new show features including industry round tables, an innovation zone and demonstration area
- Being closer to Scotland’s main region for highways and transport engineers as well as the leading contractors and consultants operating on the Scottish network
- Free parking
- Easily accessible by both public transport and by car
- Excellent and well-connected links from Glasgow airport
- A new Scottish highways and transport awards event - developed in association with our supporting partners, Transport Scotland and SCOTS
To be kept up to date with event developments please email Dino Dionissiou.