- Promote your latest product and services to transport, highways and bridge professionals
- Accelerate sales pipelines by generating new leads with respected industry leaders
- Showcase your company as a thought-leader by taking part in debates in the form of case study discussions
- Examine the latest developments in the sector and keep up to date with your competitors
- Take advantage of the prime location in Glasgow to meet with contractors, consultants and engineers who operate on Scotland’s infrastructure
- Be a part of the ONLY event dedicated to infrastructure of roads and transport in the Scottish road network
What the industry says:
"A very informative, relevant experience and a great chance to meet up with fellow professionals with similar interests. A friendly and welcoming atmosphere was created by the event management team,"
County Bridges and Structures Manager
Cumbria County Council
"Please I attended, excellent show and very well put together,"
"Overall positive, good range of exhibitors and conference topics were both interesting and well delivered by the speaker,"
"Very good opportunity for networking with operators on Scottish bridges and roads!,"
"Excellent experience had a fantastic time learning about new things,"
Civil Engineering technician (Apprentice)
Ayrshire Roads Alliance
"It was good experience, with some interesting companies taking part and presentations … a good effort for the COVID times. Thank you,"
"All round a good experience for me,"
Senior Commercial Manager
"Great networking opportunity,"
Senior Environment and Sustainability Advisor
CONTACT EXPERT TEAM FOR FURTHER INFORMATION