Road Expo & Bridges Scotland is the country’s only event dedicated to help “future proof” the entire Scottish road infrastructure. The event will provide a platform for debate and discussion on a range of different subjects related to the design, management, maintenance and development of the Scottish roads, bridges and other associated sectors. It will also feature some of the latest thinking and insight behind how the ITS and traffic management systems can help drive change on the network, as well as a focus on innovation and skills, training and development of the industry’s workforce.
Key Reasons to exhibit
- The SEC venue in Glasgow is perfectly located for leading contractors, consultants & engineers operating on Scotland's infrastructure
- Showcase any new products and services to a receptive, targeted audience of bridges, transport and highways professionals
- Road Expo Scotland is the only Roads and Transport event dedicated to the Scottish Road Network. No other event compares to being as focused and targeted solely to Scottish Infrastructure and Transport projects
- Bridges Scotland is dedicated to the design, maintenance and construction of bridges
- Meet with Scottish local authorities in our dedicated “meet the buyer” area
- Take your place alongside 80 other exhibitors, including Transport Scotland, leading contractors and consultants and other leading manufacturers and suppliers to the Scottish roads & bridges sector
- Generate new sales, leads & enquiries
- Our visitors attend to discover new ways of working, gain knowledge of best practice and to come to see the latest new products, concepts and services.
- Take part in the debate – we have two dedicated seminar theatres offering technical presentations, case studies and discussion, offering the very best speakers giving the latest thinking on developments in the sector, supported by Transport Scotland and SCOTS.
In collaboration with Transport Scotland, enter for Free into our NEW Innovation Trail. All exhibitors with stands secured by September 2021, will be invited to enter a product or service that should be considered as innovative. Transport Scotland and our judging panel will discuss each application, and if chosen it will feature on our Innovation Trail, highlighted with a sticker on the floor in front of your stand. We will also highlight the Innovation trail in our pre event marketing, event guide and floor plans. The judging panel will choose their top 10 products to be invited to present their innovative product in our dedicate Innovation Live area at a given time slot throughout the two days. Only those exhibiting suppliers will be eligible to enter.