Road Expo & Bridges Scotland is the country’s only event dedicated to help “future proof” the entire Scottish road infrastructure. The event will provide a platform for debate and discussion on a range of different subjects related to the design, management, maintenance and development of the Scottish roads, bridges and other associated sectors. It will also feature some of the latest thinking and insight behind how ITS and traffic management systems can help drive change on the network, as well as a focus on innovation and skills, training and development of the industry’s workforce.
Key Reasons to exhibit
- The SEC venue in Glasgow is perfectly located for leading contractors, consultants & engineers operating on Scotland's infrastructure
- Showcase any new products and services to a receptive, targeted audience of bridges, transport and highways professionals
- Road Expo Scotland is the only Roads and Transport event dedicated to the Scottish Road Network. No other event compares to being as focused and targeted solely to Scottish Infrastructure and Transport projects
- Bridges Scotland is dedicated to the design, maintenance and construction of bridges
- Take your place alongside other exhibitors, including Transport Scotland, leading contractors and consultants and other leading manufacturers and suppliers to the Scottish roads & bridges sector
- Generate new sales, leads & enquiries
- Our visitors attend to discover new ways of working, gain knowledge of best practice and to come to see the latest new products, concepts and services.
- Take part in the debate – we have dedicated Road Expo Scotland and Bridges Scotland seminar theatres offering technical presentations, case studies and discussion, offering the very best speakers giving the latest thinking on developments in the sector, hosted by Transport Scotland, in association with SCOTS, IHE and ITS (UK).
- Gain invaluable time face to face (at last!) with new and existing customers